Gold Coast 17 – 20 December 2017
Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
The ASCC 2017 Registration will commence on 22 September 2017
The ASCC registration process consists of two stages, namely, the Registration Details stage and the Registration Fee Payment stage. Consequently, you will receive two email confirmation letters once your registration is processed and they will provide you with:
- the Summary of Your Registration Details, and with
- a Tax Invoice confirming your payment.
Both email confirmation letters should be attached to your visa application for visiting Australia.
Delegates are obliged to make themselves fully aware of the health and visa entry requirements as prescribed by the Australian Government. In the case that an applicant is not granted the Australian Entry Visa, the ASCC 2017 Organiser accepts no responsibility in any respect. Please go to VISA menu option to learn more about how to obtain a visa for visiting Australia.
The ASCC 2017 basic registration types, and their inclusions, are as follows:
We are delighted to announce that a specially discounted registration package will be on the offer to those wishing to register for both the Asian Control Conference and the Australian & New Zealand Control Conference. However, should you also wish to upload a paper for ANZCC 2017 conference you will then need to pay a full ANZCC registration fee at the ANZCC 2017 site.
Conference Registration Procedure
- On-line Registration will commence on 22 September 2017. To register, please have ready:
- Your Visa/Master Credit or Debit card details; Please note that only these cards are accepted by the registration server; and
- Your Paper ID, earlier issued by Paperplaza (if your paper or several papers have been accepted and you now wish to upload their final versions).
- Before you proceed with payment of the registration fees, you are strongly encouraged to read the Registration Policy Notes below first.
- Please pay your registration fee first. Then, please allow for a minimum of 24 hours to pass after you have paid your registration fee(s) before uploading your paper(s) to the ASCC 2017 paper handling server at Papercept Conference Management System, https://controls.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl
- Please note that the paper upload submission deadline is 01 October 2017. Thus, please consider registering for the conference as early as from 22 September. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Registration fee payment can be made by going to the ASCC 2017 Registration Site which is processed by Griffith University server at TBA.
- All fees are listed in Australian dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of 10% GST.
Registration Policy Notes
- A Paper Upload: The Symposium Full Registration fee must be paid first to enable the upload of your paper(s). One Full Registration allows the upload of one paper.
- An Additional Paper Upload Fee: An additional paper (i.e. your 2nd accepted paper) can be uploaded for a significantly reduced upload fee. If you have the 3rd accepted paper you will then have to separately pay the full registration fee for that paper which will then allow you to upload your 4th paper for a significantly reduced paper upload fee.
- Page Limit: Submissions consisting of up to six pages are accepted. This page limit is hard limit. Longer submissions will not be accepted. There is no provision for page excess fee payment.
- No Day Registration is available
- Registration & Payment Method: On-line registration & on-line credit/debit card payment is the only registration & payment method available. No internet banking nor EFT is available.
- Student Registration: A single student registration does not allow the paper upload. Please provide an appropriate student proof (ID, letter of confirmation) to the registration desk. The Conference Organiser reserves the right to check for student proof during your on-site registration.
- Credit Cards Types: Visa and Master Credit/Debit Cards will only be accepted.
- A Tax Invoice: Summary of Registration Details as well as a Tax Invoice will be emailed once your registration is processed. This Tax Invoice can be used in support to your Visa application.
- Registration Fee Details: All fees are listed in Australian dollars ($AUS) and are inclusive of 10% GST.
- Registration site: Once you are ready, please click on to the following link to ASCC 2017 registration site at TBA to complete the registration payment process.
- Paper upload to Paperplaza: Please allow for a minimum of 24 hours to pass, after you complete your registration process, before uploading your paper(s) to the ASCC 2017 paper handling server at Paperplaza.
- No-show Papers: Papers that are not presented at the conference are very disruptive to a conference. Any accepted paper that is not presented at this conference is at risk for not being published as part of the conference proceedings. If the primary author is unable to attend, please arrange a co-author or other colleague to present the paper.
- Refund Policy: Any cancellation is associated with significant costs to the conference organisers and might conflict with the paper submission policy. For these reasons, following fees and rules will apply for any cancellation of the registration, or any other items, purchased through the ASCC 2017 On-Line Process. For any cancellation, a handling fee of 10% of the cancelled service will apply.
- In addition:
* Cancellation from and after 01 October 2017 but before 30 October 2017 - 50% of the paid registration amount will be forfeited
* Cancellation from and after 31 October 2017 - 100% of the paid registration amount will be forfeited
- Authors who have an accepted paper and have registered but for some reason need to cancel their registration will not be eligible for a refund unless a new registration is received from a paper co-author who is not already registered. Any granted refund is subject to the Cancellation Policy listed, as above.
For any cancellation request, please contact the ASCC 2017 General Chair, Professor Ljubo Vlacic, via firstname.lastname@example.org, or Co-Chair Associate Professor Fuwen Yang via email@example.com.
- In addition:
- To register, please go to TBA from 22 September 2017.
Limitation of Liability in relation to ASCC 2017
The ASCC 2017 reserves itself the right to cancel ASCC 2017 without notice or compensation in the event of any delay, default, failure or cancelation of implementation of any deliverable to or for the ASCC 2017 which has been caused, directly or indirectly, by any incident of “force majeure”.
For the purposes hereof, the term “force majeure” shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Any act of nature such as fire, earthquake, hurricane, flood or adverse weather conditions;
- Any strike, or other industrial action of any kind;
- Unavoidable breakdown or destruction of facilities or equipment including Power failure;
- Any failure of the ASCC 2017 service provider to fully carry out their obligation towards the ASCC 2017 Organiser;
- Terrorist attack and/or a Cyber attack;
- Promulgation of any relevant legislation or regulation by local or national government;
- Any occurrence of any nature which renders it reasonably necessary for the ASCC 2017 Organiser to cancel the ASCC 2017 conference.
- Regular Papers (drafts)
- 28 July 17 (Final)
- Invited Session Proposals
- 24 July 17 (Final)
- Workshop Proposals
- 28 July 17 (Final)
- Author notifications
- 22 September 17
- Early registration deadline
- 30 September 17
- Final Papers
- 01 October 17
- Workshops & Tutorials
- 17 December 17
- 17 - 20 December 17